Friday, December 5, 2008

1st post of my new blog


This is the very first post of my new blog! I like to collect and hunt/dig for old bottles and jars. I found this typo Coke bottle in an old rotting barn. They spelled "Miami" "Miama". I like bottle hunting because it's kinda like treasure hunting.
I am an artist. More specifically I am a horror artist because I deal mostly in the horror genre. I do paintings, sculpture, and prop-building. My mom does sorta country-style art. Stuff like old world style cypress Santas and the like. I have started helping her with her stuff on the side. There is more money in the more normal art but quite frankly it goes against my nature.:)
I spend pretty much every minute with my wonderful wife Spiderbaby. We do projects, watch movies, and have adventures. She is the most important thing in my life and my inspiration.

No comments: